What our artwork service includes:
- BHU-Print provides you with three hours of design work inclusive which you can make full use of. (Note: If the job is likely to take longer than this, we will get in touch with you to discuss a quote for any additional design work required and make sure that you remain happy with what work is being done and what is being charged.)
- Please contact us for a design quotation on larger orders which you suspect may require more than three hours of design work and we will be able to review your request and come back with a quote on the best rate for you.
- A JPG proof copy prior to print – We will check with you to make sure that you are 100% happy with the artwork and there will be NO CHARGE for any alterations we make to artwork (Note: BHU retain the discretion to charge for artwork alterations where the artwork specifications have been substantially altered. We will, of course, speak with you first to make sure you are fully clued in as to what is happening with your order).
- All finalised artwork (approved by you) will be sent to you in a high-resolution Jpeg, Giff and Png format once full payment has been made to us.
- Please note that we do not supply finalised artwork in high resolution PDF format or any other type of source format unless purchased from us. Feel free to get in touch to discuss an agreed rate for purchase once your printing is completed.
If you are providing us with artwork files already prepared
Please note that most of our products need at least 3mm of bleed to all edges and 5mm to any text in its final size. BHU can provide you with templates or if you prefer, we can tell you what sizes are needed specific to your order.